Your career is a serious game of hardball.
Who’s your coach?
Why use a career coach?
In four words …
Direction – Goal setting and career planning
Focus – Staying with the plan
Perspective – Applied knowledge of the workplace
Objectivity – No agendas other than results
What a career coach will do for you:
- Work with you as an objective third party
- Help you with self-discovery
- Guide you in creating a short-term and long-term career plan
- Help you to develop smart strategies
- Be an invaluable source of information
- Review your career history
- Assess your career skills
- Jointly develop a plan to maximize your strengths
- Identify and minimize your career skills/deficits
- Offer fair and constructive feedback
- Position you to meet your goals and objectives, including life balance issues
- Be a second set of eyes
- Offer new ideas