The interviewer is skilled, well-trained, and prepared.
Why shouldn’t you be?
In almost every case, if you fail in the interview, it’s not because you don’t have the skills. It’s because you haven’t developed the strategies that succeed.
It’s not about the skills. It’s all about the strategies.
We’ll prepare you to be a smart, strategic interviewee.
While learning the basics like proper dress, proper protocol, and the different types of interviews, you will also receive coaching on how to prepare for the interview, how to handle the tough questions, how to achieve a “balance of power,” questions you should ask, and how to “read” the interviewer.
You will build a level of confidence that will help increase your chances of turning an interview into an offer.
What we cover:
- Preparing for the interview
- Types of interviews
- Smart strategies
- Being in control
- Handling the tough questions (They’re all tough, actually.)
- Making it all come alive by telling great stories
- How to tell those great stories
- Making yourself memorable
- Making yourself desirable
- Questions you should ask
- Turning an interview into an offer